By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
The number one IV drug guide for almost forty years, Intravenous medicinal drugs: A guide for Nurses and future health Professionals is the go-to source for the entire info you want to thoroughly administer greater than 350 intravenous medicinal drugs. no matter if you wish the handy digital structure or the newly redesigned transportable print model, this new version bargains alphabetical association, an in depth appendix of prevalent and exchange names, pharmacologic activities, hundreds and hundreds of recent drug evidence, and entries for brand spanking new IV medications lately licensed through the FDA. There’s no different source extra relied on for its accuracy and finished coverage.
- UNIQUE! Annual publication comprises crucial info at the most lately authorized IV drugs in addition to up-to-date details on formerly authorized drugs.
- UNIQUE! Thorough assurance of greater than 350 IV drugs deals greater than the other related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Layout within the print model retains all dosage details for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold, making sure that the future health care employee doesn't contaminate palms by way of having to show a page.
- Consistent, easy-to-use format presents all of the crucial scientific details on IV drug administration.
- Alphabetical directory of IV medications is organized by time-honored identify for speedy medical reference.
- Updated IV drug dilution and dosage information — in a handy chart shape inside monographs the place acceptable —helps you quick find crucial details.
- Special sections spotlight dose variances for geriatric, pediatric, little one, and neonatal sufferers.
- Identifying icons (such as Black field Warnings) and layout good points additionally make it effortless to find key information
- NEW! Larger web page size of the print model reduces the thickness of the e-book and makes content material more straightforward to navigate.
- NEW! revealed thumb tabs further to the print model help in finding info speedy.
Read Online or Download 2013 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals) PDF
Similar medical reference books
This can be the 2d variation of the booklet Atlas of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. The textual content is finished, up to date and completely revised as in line with the current day requisites within the topic of pediatric and adolescent gynecology. during this variation of booklet black and white pictures are changed by means of colored pictures and higher caliber ultrasound photos are incorporated.
This can be a concise guide offering a short medical reference on chinese language medicinal remedies for lots of ailments, in keeping with conventional chinese language drugs thought and perform. prepared via assorted medical stipulations and ailments, it offers clinicians and healthcare pros with definitions and steered therapy equipment, specifically natural medication formulae.
Between neuromodulation strategies, electric stimulation of peripheral nerves (PNS) is without doubt one of the so much underappreciated modality. even supposing PNS is used for every kind of health conditions, starting from persistent neuropathic soreness and headache to epilepsy, melancholy, high blood pressure and center failure, its value is often overshadowed by way of spinal wire stimulation and deep mind stimulation.
The small nasal anatomic region can supply demanding situations and issues to surgeons and physicians treating power rhinosinusitis. This compact, centred e-book on scientific and Surgical problems in continual Rhinosinusitis bargains clinicians a present resource of data to prevent issues and to handle them after they come up.
- McMinn's Color Atlas of Foot and Ankle Anatomy E-Book
- Handbuch berufliche Integration und Rehabilitation: Wie psychisch kranke Menschen in Arbeit kommen und bleiben (Fachwissen) (German Edition)
- Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition
- Zukunft der Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe (German Edition)
- Peripheral Regional Anesthesia: An Atlas of Anatomy and Techniques - Second Edition
Additional info for 2013 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals (Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals)